Your privacy is important to us. It is Swimrun’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any of the information that we may collect on the Swimrun website and other websites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information about Google AdSense, please see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and to provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that you are provided with the most relevant ads whenever possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them accordingly and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotions that may provide you with the opportunity to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Swimrun offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limitation, character:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, betting or gambling, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Swimrun, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully, that’s clear and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of 6 February 2023 at 11:15